Sunday, October 4, 2009

BP3_2009101_RSS Feeds

I subscribed to Edutopia, MENC-The National Association for Music Education, About.com Music Education, Musictech.net, Music Education Research Database, and Music Teaching Resources. So far I've looked through quite a few news feeds that have been posted. I have found Edutopia and MENC to be the most useful.

I chose Edutopia because the site has some articles on music education and is a great resource for all things education-from music education to new ways to use technology. I just felt that this would be a great subscription. MENC is well known in the music education world. They have conferences every year that are very useful. In fact, they were instrumental in writing the "National Standards for Music Education". I also subscribed to a few feeds that would give me some ideas to use in my classroom- About.com Music Education and Music Teaching Resources. I am hoping that Mustech.net will give me some ways to use technology in my classroom. I subscribed to the Music Education Research Database for help with my Action Research Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment