Sunday, October 11, 2009

BP11__2009103_Comments

Sunday, October 11, 2009

BP9_2009102_response_blog

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2009

BP5_2009102_Web2.0_Tools--Classtools.net



Classtools.net is a site that allows the user to create games, diagrams, and flashcards. I created a game and found it to be fairly easy to create. If you set the password, you can set the game that you'd like your students to play. Create a hyperlink on your website and it will direct your students to your game. It is that easy!

Here is the game I created. You must come up with ten questions. However, if you create more, then students will not see as many repeat questions in the game. That can be both good and bad. It is good because they get more review. Having fewer questions can be nice because they get more review with each level they reach.


References

Classtools.net. (2009). Free flash templates for education. Retrieved October 10, 2009 from http://classtools.net/

1 comments:

Tom McNamee said...

Absolutely love this site. I am always looking for ways to make grammar a little more interesting and this is one. Students love playing games and I like how this site uses the same information it just "packs" it differently for different levels. The repetition of the same information will help them retain it. Most websites don't do this, they go onto a different set of content. Thanks for finding this, I will use it!

2 comments:

Media Tech Michael said...

This seems like a great tool. My students love to play games on CoolMathGames.com. I think it's great for teachers to create games for students to play in class and from home, it can be used to reinforce the skills learned in class.

Kelly McKinley said...

I was thinking that I could have my students write the questions to create their own games. Then I would post those games on my website. The students could then play them at home or in the computer lab. This would help my students review the information both by writing the questions and then by playing their games.

I was really excited when I found this site, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment