Saturday, October 10, 2009

BP5_2009102_Web2.0_Tools--Classtools.net



Classtools.net is a site that allows the user to create games, diagrams, and flashcards. I created a game and found it to be fairly easy to create. If you set the password, you can set the game that you'd like your students to play. Create a hyperlink on your website and it will direct your students to your game. It is that easy!

Here is the game I created. You must come up with ten questions. However, if you create more, then students will not see as many repeat questions in the game. That can be both good and bad. It is good because they get more review. Having fewer questions can be nice because they get more review with each level they reach.


References

Classtools.net. (2009). Free flash templates for education. Retrieved October 10, 2009 from http://classtools.net/

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this site. I am always looking for ways to make grammar a little more interesting and this is one. Students love playing games and I like how this site uses the same information it just "packs" it differently for different levels. The repetition of the same information will help them retain it. Most websites don't do this, they go onto a different set of content. Thanks for finding this, I will use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly, this is really cool! (I answered all of your questions correctly!) I think that students tend to like ANYTHING that is presented in computer game format, no matter how simple the game is. I will definitely be exploring this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a great website. I have sent an email to all my teachers and asked them to check out the things that can create using this website. It will really help some of my "old school" teachers learn how to use a very simple website to create some new exciting material. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not very good at this game:( Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete